|HP:||1080 / 3960(H)|
|ATK:||164 / 588(H)|
|MAG:||164 / 588(H)|
|SPD:||325 / 1250(H)|
272 / 544(H)
640 / 1280(H)
The Alkonost is a master of golf. She can beat any other monster while golfing. However, this does not include players and that is why the Alkonost attacks players. She doesn't want her reputation ruined by those filthy humans.
She also likes eating snow leopards.
|Heal Potion III||?||Normal|
|Heal Potion IV||?||Hard|
|Mana Potion II||?||Normal|
|Mana Potion III||?||Hard|
- After battling an Alkonost and an Ice Gnoll (Hard Mode), with four Dice equipped, a Poison Ring was dropped.
- After battling an Alkonost and a Frost Widow, with a Dice equipped, a Trinket I was dropped.
- After battling a Birdo, a Skywind and an Alkonost, with a Dice equipped, a Last DEF was dropped.
- After battling a Yeti and two Alkonost (Hard Mode), with four Dice equipped, a Ruby was dropped.
- Alkonosts are little-known mythological creatures from Russian folklore that make beautiful, goddess-like sounds that can bewilder all.
- Their counterpart in mythology is the Sirin